Saturday, June 27, 2009

"No sacrifice, no victory" ~ Sam Witwicky


...so my sacrifice for the night was deciding not to wait in the 1 1/2 hour line up to be one of the first hundred to watch Transformers 2. There's always next weekend!

Okay, so one of the most common questions I am asked is why sacrifice the stability of a regular bi-weekly paying job for the unknown?

My answer, "Why not?"

"No sacrifice, no victory right?" I've always had a passion for what I do and have always wanted to take it to the next level. But in doing so meant sacrificing the stability of a '9 - 5' but it also meant that success from hard work was that much sweeter.

I believe that if you have a passion for what you do that it becomes evident to all around you.

So, to all those passionate Transformers fans who haven't seen the movie. Here's the 'Official Site'.

No comments:

Post a Comment